Why is it that I get constant headaches? What can be the reason for that?

Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Neurology
In brief: Common symptom
Headache is a symptom and not a disease less than 10% are due to important and sometimes life threatenning conditions most likely diagnosis is chronic daily headache previously called tension headaches , migraines or a mixture of the two are the remainders but see a neurologist for an accurate diagnosis and treatment.

In brief: Common symptom
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
Dr. Djamchid Lotfi
David Miller
In brief: Headache Diary
The best all-around tip for headaches is a headache diary.
This includes the timing and severity of your headaches, what you were doing prior to, etc. Also important is what you do for them and whether it works. This info will also be useful to your doc in planning a good treatment. Here's a helpful link to get you started. http://www.headaches.org/for_professionals/headache_diary.

In brief: Headache Diary
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
2 comments
Dr. Quang Nguyen
Good suggestions David!
David Miller
Thanks, Dr. Nguyen!
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
General Practice
In brief: See you DR
I would recommend seeing your healthcare professional if your having repeating headaches.

In brief: See you DR
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
2 comments
Dr. Sahba Ferdowsi
many different reasons
David Miller
There are many different kinds of headaches, each having their own causes. You need to be properly diagnosed in order to be properly treated.
Dr. Vikram Patel