Liver enzymes are high alt/sgpt is at 107 u/l and ast/sgot os at 37 u/l and alk phos is at 29 u/l and mono% is 11.8% and neut% is 41.2%. Whats wrong?

Get a workup. Your physician may have you stop alcohol & meds & repeat; if normal it's your warning. Otherwise a check for hepatitis b & c, hemochromatosis, wilson's, autoimmune hepatitis, and a1at deficiency may be in order; all but the last are very treatable but likely to kill if ignored. If all normal, maybe a fitness lifestyle focus is in your future to your benefit. Cell %'s are worthless viewed alone.