I am 57 yrs m, diabetic for 20yrs, suffering wt.Loss, thyroid ths up, occult blood in stool let me know the cause of wt.Loss/occult blood.

Dr. Linda Gromko

In brief: It's my job to worry

Because I have to think, "what's the worst thing this could be?" i feel it's important to encourage you to see a gastroenterologist to find out where the blood in the stool is coming from. Bleeding from the bowel and weight loss can go along with cancer, so don't put this off.
It sounds like your thyroid needs attention. If your TSH is high, your thyroid isn't putting out enough thyroid hormone.

In brief: It's my job to worry

Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. Linda Gromko
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine