I have been trying to conceive for a year now and we have no luck we started trying sex every other day taking vitamins I don't know what to do?

See Doctor 4 Testing. You should either see your ob/gyn or a reproductive endocrinologist to have some initial testing done to determine the cause for why you haven't been able to get pregnant. They will likely recommend hormone testing to determine if your ovaries are working efficiently and a hysterosalingogram to test if your fallopian tubes are open. Your partner should also have a semen analysis.
Fertility evaluation. See a ob/gyn or infertility specialist for infertility evaluation. Infertility = failure to conceive after 1 year of unprotected sex, and affects ~15% of couples. Evaluation involves confirmation of ovulation, patency of fallopian tubes, and assessment of sperm characteristics. Abnormalities in any one of these may make it more difficult to conceive, even with history of previous live birth(s).