Sometimes my heart pumps heavier than usual, daily. Strong pulse 56 bpm. Feels as if adrenaline is running through my veins. Any ideas?

Dr. Steven Ajluni
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Might be normal

Everyone feels Adrenalin surges from time to time.
Typically such surges will increase heart rate along with giving you a "sympathetic rush". This is what makes you feel the heart beat is stronger. Allot this might be completely normal although if the Adrenalin surge is not for an appropriate reason, it might signal such things as anxiety/panic disorder.

In brief: Might be normal

Dr. Steven Ajluni
Dr. Steven Ajluni
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Internal Medicine - Pulmonary Critical Care

In brief: Check with your doc

You want to see your doc! probably nothing to worry about but better to be safe!

In brief: Check with your doc

Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine