I was told that I had pityriasis rosa, and that it would go away by it self, but it is not going away, what else could it be? What could I do? Itches

Pathology

In brief: Get 2nd opinion

Pityriasis rosea can hang around for weeks and itch miserably.
Erythromycin and getting a not-so-bad sunburn are supposed to help. If it's not resolving, get it looked at by a specialist; it's easy to mistake atypical psoriasis for pr.

In brief: Get 2nd opinion

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dermatology

In brief: Cant tell

Pityriasis rose a usually lasts 8 weeks but can last up to 14 weeks.
There are no blood tests for pityriaisis rose a. Discusss with dermatologist possible skin biopsy if this persists to rule other conditions such as atypical psoriaisis.

In brief: Cant tell

Dr. Morris Westfried
Dr. Morris Westfried