How would you distinguish bacterial vaginosis, urinary tract infection, and yeast infections?

Family practice . By having a pelvic exam by your family doctor. He would diagnose it. Sometimes it is hard to tell by symptoms.
Requires exam. A gyn exam and urine testing is generally required.

Related Questions

I am almost sure that my husband causes me to have reoccurrent yeast infections & bacterial vaginosis? I need help understanding why?

Possible only if. You husband has another partner , other than that you have to look at meds. , diet personal hygiene etc. To determine the cause and get treatment for that condition .. Read more...

If my vagina doesn't smell fishy, do I have a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis?

Yeast infections. don't usually have a strong fish odor. If you aren't sure of the reason - then it is best to be medically evaluated to correctly identify the dx. Read more...