I had 2 fainting episodes in 1 day. I. Feel weak and fatigued. I flew yesterday 2 times. Could it be related? I have a congenital heart murmur as well

Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Best checked soon
Could be dehydration and vasovagal syncope.
However may be something more serious especially if you have had a structural heart problem. Best to get it checked right away.

In brief: Best checked soon
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Panic attacks and syncope are more frequent in females because of the higher incidence of mitral valve prolapse in women; related to an hereditary connective tissue variation, Joint Hypermobility Syndrome. She needs echocardiogram.
Dr. Rodolfo Farhy
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Might be serious
Fainting twice and having a previous heart probl might be seriou you need to see a cardiologist soon.

In brief: Might be serious
Dr. Rodolfo Farhy
Dr. Rodolfo Farhy
Dr. Laurence Badgley
General Practice
In brief: JHS
41y fem. has recurrent "faints" seemingly related to event, air flight, causal of anxiety & presumably tachycardia.
About 15% of women have benign Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, JHS, which has known relationship to mitral valve prolapse, MVP, w. proclivity for syncope. An echocardiogram is indicated to document MVP. Many JHS women have frequent dizziness upon standing, PMD, IBS & pelvic/back pain.

In brief: JHS
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Dr. Laurence Badgley
Panic attacks are more frequent in females because of the higher incidence of mitral valve prolapse in women; related to an hereditary connective tissue variation, Joint Hypermobility Syndrome.
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Pediatrics - Cardiology
In brief: Fainting
yes it could be related and also it is important to know what kind of congenital heart defect you have.

In brief: Fainting
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Dr. Volkan Tuzcu
Dr. Arnon Rubin