I had 2 fainting episodes in 1 day. I. Feel weak and fatigued. I flew yesterday 2 times. Could it be related? I have a congenital heart murmur as well

Best checked soon. Could be dehydration and vasovagal syncope. However may be something more serious especially if you have had a structural heart problem. Best to get it checked right away.
Might be serious. Fainting twice and having a previous heart probl might be seriou you need to see a cardiologist soon.
JHS. 41y fem. has recurrent "faints" seemingly related to event, air flight, causal of anxiety & presumably tachycardia. About 15% of women have benign Joint Hypermobility Syndrome, JHS, which has known relationship to mitral valve prolapse, MVP, w. proclivity for syncope. An echocardiogram is indicated to document MVP. Many JHS women have frequent dizziness upon standing, PMD, IBS & pelvic/back pain.
Fainting. yes it could be related and also it is important to know what kind of congenital heart defect you have.