I have a really bad pain on the left back side of my head and feel the left arm weak I have a brain injury do to combat what should I do now?

Dr. Steven Arbit
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: Seek treatment
You should seek treatment with your neurologist or your physiatrist.

In brief: Seek treatment
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Steven Arbit
Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery
In brief: Xrays of your neck
Your case sounds scary.
Traumatic brain injury once treated and stable should not be the cause of your separate symptom; left neck/head pain and left arm weakness. Remember, left side of your brain, controls right side of your body. You might have injury to left spine/neck, perhaps from the trauma that injured your brain, causing left arm weak. Get appointment with your doc, neck x-rays, ct head.

In brief: Xrays of your neck
Your case sounds scary.
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine