Is it healthy to be in a relationship where the male is two years younger than the female?

Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Relationships
Two years does not usually make a significant difference except in the early years.
A young 18 year old man is likely to show more difference than a 32 year old man in a relationship with a 34 year old woman. Assess the quality of the relationship, this should be the most important factor. Best.

In brief: Relationships
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Eric Anderson
In brief: Age in relationships
That depends! age is less a factor than the other elements, such as maturity, compatibility, mutual respect, putting the other person first, common interests and beliefs, is it legal, etc.
I've seen many successful relationships where large gaps in age existed; i've seen others where little gap existed but the relationship was on the rocks.

In brief: Age in relationships
Dr. Eric Anderson
Dr. Eric Anderson
Dr. Eric Anderson
You're welcome. :)
Dr. Leonard Lado
In brief: 2 years younger
In my opinion this difference in year is that of significant.
But what is more important than other elements in the relationship be present .His includes trust, communication, respect, realistic expectations from each other, the ability not to fear you say no, and the understanding of each other sexual needs. Setting realistic boundaries is also an important element.

In brief: 2 years younger
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Leonard Lado
Dr. Jane Van Dis