Im 28 & have nerofibromatosis I have this fire burning sensation on my right shoulder blade area it goes in the side of my neck...Please help :) ?

In brief: MRI w/without Gad

Depending on how high or low on your shoulder blade, this area localizes to either the c4 or t2 nerve roots.
An entrapped neurofibroma at one of these levels may be producing the burning pain. An MRI of the cervical spine extended to the high cervical region with and without gadolinium should show any abnormalities in these regions. You would then need to decide surgery or pain management.

In brief: MRI w/without Gad

Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Jonathan Dissin
Dr. Mark Eisenberg
Neurosurgery

In brief: Neurofibroma

This may be due to a neurofibroma along one of the cervical spinal nerves (possibly c7).
You should have an evaluation and MRI by a neurologist. Treatment will depend upon your findings and your mri.

In brief: Neurofibroma

Dr. Mark Eisenberg
Dr. Mark Eisenberg
Dr. Gerald Mandell
Nuclear Medicine

In brief: May be related

Neurofibromas affect nerves and sometimes symptoms can arrise secondary to the effect neurofibromas have on these nerves.
In your case if you have involvement of cervical spine or shoulder area the symptoms may be related. You should consult a neurologist if persists for exam and possibly imaging.

In brief: May be related

Dr. Gerald Mandell
Dr. Gerald Mandell