What does it mean if I have lumps in my neck/ chin? It started out with just one at least a year ago today I noriced there are at least 3

Dr. LaMont Gee
Dentistry
In brief: Get checked
A long standing unexplained lump in the neck or chin needs to be checked and sooner is better than delaying.
While there are many things that can cause this, most of which are benign, there is a real potential for something very serious. Get started right away.

In brief: Get checked
Dr. LaMont Gee
Dr. LaMont Gee
Dr. Louis Sterling
Dentistry - Prosthodontics
In brief: See an MD
Please see an ear, nose and throat physician as soon as possible.

In brief: See an MD
Dr. Louis Sterling
Dr. Louis Sterling
Dr. Michio Abe
In brief: Many possibilities
They may be benign enlargement of lymph nodes, salivary glands, benign cysts or something more serious such as lymphoma or cancer spreading to lymph nodes in these areas.
Lymph nodes in neck areas are more likely benign and associated with upper respiratory infection. But it's hard to tell without more history and examination. It would be a good idea to have them checked by a doctor.

In brief: Many possibilities
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Michio Abe
Dr. Andrea Brand