Sometimes oral temp normal while skin is fever? 12 weeks of 99.4-102.9 skin temp. 5 antib, blood work (lupus, hiv, hep, ra) neg. Day 7 of doxy tmp 101.2

Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Well, that's a tough

One.
You have a fever of uncertain origin, maybe. It seems as though you are checking it a lot though. I would stick with oral temp only. Do you feel bad? Chills, night sweats? Did u get chest x-ray? If not feeling bad and oral temps normal, i would try to get on with it. Cont abx but go just with oral, if normal consider that no fever if having no illness. Keep seeing doc though.

In brief: Well, that's a tough

One.
Dr. Boris Aronzon
Anesthesiology

In brief: Exam

Without detailed physical exam and lab work it is impossible to determine the cause of your fever.
See infectious disease physician.

In brief: Exam

See infectious disease physician.