After my pregnancy i lost my weight too much and there is no glow left on my face what to do for gaining wt and restoring my facial glossiness ?

Dr. Janis Fee

In brief: Healthy diet, sleep!

The sudden hormone changes after birth, a decrease in your iron stores, and lack of sleep all take their toll.
A too rapid weight loss is a shock to the system. Try now to stabilize your weight. Hydrate like crazy, take a multivitamin with iron( prenatals are good) and gain a small amount back( if you think you need to) but also slowly, like a pound a week. For the face, exfoliate, peptides.

In brief: Healthy diet, sleep!

Dr. Janis Fee
Dr. Janis Fee