Brown discharge? No odor, no pain. Started 3 days after period ended & has continued for over a week now. Period expected in roughly 14 days. Help!?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: You need an exam

If you were my pt is boca raton , fl, i would do an exam, cultures and blood work and an ultrasound , as you may have an infection, or it may be spotting from your hormones not being regulated, assuming you have a neg preg test if you are sexually active, or u could have an fibroid or endometrial polyp or other causes, assuming you have insurance all of these tests should be covered.

In brief: You need an exam

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Adam Levy