What are symptoms of broncitis?

Dr. Ghiath Kashlan

In brief: Bronchitis

I assume you are asking about acute bronchitis.
It is usually a viral or bacterail infection. You might have some or all of these symptoms: cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, wheezing, sputum production, muscle and joint pain.

In brief: Bronchitis

Dr. Ghiath Kashlan
Dr. Ghiath Kashlan
Dr. Sue Ferranti

In brief: Two types...

Acute bronchitis is due to an infection, bacterial or viral, and symptoms include cough, fever, nasal congestion, sore throat, body aches, etc.
Chronic bronchitis, a form of copd, is associated with cough with sputum production, shortness of breath and no fever or cold sxs. It is related to smoking usually. The treatments are different so a doctor needs to evaluate to make diagnosis.

In brief: Two types...

Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology