I had an abscess on my breast and it has been 14 days since it drained , I have hard tissue , skin is still pink scared it maybe inflamatorybreastcance?

Dr. Camil Sader
Surgery
In brief: Age and Biopsy
Inflammatory breast cancer may appear like an infected breast but not typically produce pus to drain.
Missing from your presentation is your age. The older you are, the more serious you need to follow this up with the surgeon who drained your abscess. Judging from your picture, if that's you, this is unlikely breast cancer. Ask your surgeon if a biopsy was done. It's not always necessary.

In brief: Age and Biopsy
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Raj Syal
In brief: Not likely
If this was truly an abscess, the breast is still healing.
Follow up with your doctor.

In brief: Not likely
Follow up with your doctor.
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery