I had an abscess on my breast and it has been 14 days since it drained , I have hard tissue , skin is still pink scared it maybe inflamatorybreastcance?

Dr. Camil Sader
Surgery

In brief: Age and Biopsy

Inflammatory breast cancer may appear like an infected breast but not typically produce pus to drain.
Missing from your presentation is your age. The older you are, the more serious you need to follow this up with the surgeon who drained your abscess. Judging from your picture, if that's you, this is unlikely breast cancer. Ask your surgeon if a biopsy was done. It's not always necessary.

In brief: Age and Biopsy

Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Camil Sader
Dr. Raj Syal

In brief: Not likely

If this was truly an abscess, the breast is still healing.
Follow up with your doctor.

In brief: Not likely

Follow up with your doctor.
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham