If i'm sick(aside from morning sickness) is this harmful to my unborn baby?

Dr. Cristina Carballo
Pediatrics - Neonatology

In brief: Depends

The answer depends on what you are sick with.
If it's a viral infection, it may cause problems with the fetus. If it's diabetes, this can also impact the fetus health. I would consult your physician to consult with them about your condition.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Cristina Carballo
Dr. Cristina Carballo

In brief: Depends

Only germs that enter your blood, like flu or blood poisoning could get to baby and maybe cause a problem.Colds /sore throats/etc that stay local do not.
As long as your health is good in general, baby draws nutrients from you in a protected environment.

In brief: Depends