I was taking birth control pills for 21 days but my menstruation didn't come after that. I did pregnancy test and its negative. Am I ppregnant?

Probably not. If you had an opportunity to get pregnant and were not taking the pills regularly, one negative pregnancy test does not exclude pregnancy, repeat in a week. More likely, a missed period due to change in life like stress, illness, heavy exercise, or other medications. Listen to your body and see if you can determine the reason. There are no health problems from not having a period.
Retest if concerned. Depending on the bc pills you take, you may have little to no bleeding during days 22-28. If you took the bc pills daily without missing any days, the chances are low. If you missed a day, etc, you may want to see your obgyn. Another option is to try a different brand test to ease your mind. My wife (also a doctor) tested negative on 2 brands, only tested positive with clearblue easy.
Not if negative . If the pregnancy test is negative and you repeated in 1 to 2 days and it still negative then you are not pregnant. You can then see your doctor to discuss the irregular cycles.