I smoke very much. What do I do?

Family practice . See your dr for help. You can try nicoderm (nicotine patch) patch, lozenges, or gum. You can be prescribed zyban or Chantix by your dr. Something can be prescribed for anxiety if needed. Support is helpful. There often local classes being offered. Call your hospital , they may have a schedule.