Im want to start drinking a detox shake of fruits/vegetables.When is it best to drink? Before or after excersice?

Pathology

In brief: It's not science

When you like. I hope you have not paid a lot of money to be "detoxified", or have unspecified "poisons" removed from your body.
This is a old con job that makes you feel better by the power of suggestion and advertising. If you have symptoms, get with a physician who is required by law, as the healthtap team is, to give you guidance based on real testable science rather than sweet talk.

In brief: It's not science

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine