I have an elliptical left pupil and vision disturbance in both eyes. Can you tell me what is causing this ?

Dr. Keshav Narain
Ophthalmology - Retinal Surgery

In brief: Uveitis

Several of the conditions that you mention, lyme disease, herpes virus, toxo, can cause inflammation of the uveal tissue resulting in blurry vision and an elliptical or irregular shaped pupil .
Many other causes are possible. Based on information provided, i feel these are high possibilities or need to be ruled out. Of course, an eye exam would be key.

In brief: Uveitis

Dr. Felizardo Belga
General Practice

In brief: Neede an EYE MD

Veryy intersting indeed.
Pls go see an eye md and your condition may be able to be resoled. I doubt about the elliptical pupil.. Very interesting indee. Thanks.

In brief: Neede an EYE MD

Veryy intersting indeed.
Dr. Jack Hinkle