What diet pill is the best out there im dieting and exercising but need some extra help which is the safest?

Dr. Marci Dietrich
Bariatrics
In brief: Diet Pills?
You think I am going to say no to diet pills--but you would be wrong! while I am against the non-rx kind--because they are not always reasearched well and could harm certain patients.
If you have weight problems, tried eating less, exercising more, and especially have weight related medical problems; you could benefit from a consultation with a medical physician comfortable with rx wt meds-asbp.

In brief: Diet Pills?
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Marci Dietrich
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine