My ankle hurts after jogging. It's not swollen and it's perfectly fine when i walk or do other exercises like jumping jacks, but hurts only when i jog?

In brief: See below

It is most likely from the jamming and jarring effect of the run on the ankle joint and tendons.
May want to try an orthotic for support.

In brief: See below

In brief: Don't run

Certainly you need to be evaluated and x-rays done to assess for ankle joint and other mechanical issues.
But my approach has always been that the simplest treatment is usually the best. If there is a single activity that causes you pain, avoid that activity. There are several alternative exercise options which are much lower impact on your feet and ankles.

In brief: Don't run

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine