Can scar tissue squeeze my intestines. I have had multiple surgeries on my stomach due to hernias and then surgeries from the complications from the f?

Adhesions. Scar tissue that forms as part of the natural healing process of abdominal surgery can form bands called "adhesions." the intestines may get wrapped around these adhesions becoming kinked and creating an obstruction. Most often these bowel obstructions resolve with conservative management. On occasions, surgery may be required to relieve the obstruction.
Yes. Abdominal surgery promotes the formation of scar tissue within the abdominal cavity known as adhesions. Adhesions can cause kinking of the intestines which in turn causes a bowel obstruction. Bowel obstruction can vary from subtle, self-limiting to severe and life threatening. Nausea, vomiting, and severe abdominal pain associated with adhesions requires immediate attention.