How often can I masturbate?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Once a day

Should be enough. Maybe twice on week-ends!

In brief: Once a day

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
2 comments
Dr. Robert Killian
I think Dr. Klauber may be answering this tongue in cheek. There are no rules or health concerns if you have some times when your libido is very active. It seems that many humans have periods of time when they want or need to masturbate frequently and other times when it does not matter so much. Men and Women have different ages that they reach their prime, so they may have differing needs from one another in a relationship.
Dr. George Klauber
I agree with Dr. Killian, his comment is an excellant answer
Dr. Danny Proffitt

In brief: Depends

Masturbation is a normal biologic process.
If carried to an extreme it becomes a problem. If you r getting a sense of satisfaction & you have an urge & all is pleasurable & the act itself is not placing you in any compromising or uncomfortable position, then it is probably safe. If this is all you think of and it interferes with you life, work, relationships, then too much! hands off!

In brief: Depends

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Adam Levy