I just found out i'm pregnant, when should I schedule my first doctors appointment?

Dr. Paul Cohen
In brief: Congratulations!
Congratulations!(hopefully they are in order) from my perspective you should make it as soon as you are able; either with your primary care doc or your ob/gyn to 'confirm'.
.And then you will be given a more definitive schedule to follow. I'll give you a head start...Eat well; and begin a "prenatal" vitamin; drink plenty of water and try to eliminate any junk food/caffeine from your diet. The ob/gyn will go into more detail going forward. In the mean time enjoy the moment! best of luck to you!

In brief: Congratulations!
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Paul Cohen
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham