I'm anemic and period irregular pregnancy show faint positive test?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Faint+ is positive

Anemia should not influence/affect the result of urine pregnancy test.
Irregular period can contribute to difficulty with getting pregnant, but also does not affect hpt result. So, your test shows a faint positive which means it is positive. U can retest in 2-3 days as well. I recommend seeing doc for confirmatory testing and follow the course of pregnancy. Congrats and good luck.

In brief: Faint+ is positive

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: 2 things 2 clarify

You have 2 things to clarify.
1. To clarify your pregnancy test- repeat test in the next few days 2. Whether you are anemic or not, and if you are- how significant your anemia is and what is the cause of the anemia. If you are pregnant- you should take prenatal MVI (multivitamin) and to make sure that your iron and folate are adequate. Discuss with your doctor further and good luck for everything.

In brief: 2 things 2 clarify

You have 2 things to clarify.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. William Byars

In brief: Repeat test

Repeat the test in 2 or 3 days.
If you're pregnant it should be more obvious by then.

In brief: Repeat test

Repeat the test in 2 or 3 days.
Dr. William Byars
Dr. William Byars
Dr. Jane Van Dis