Ate honey and tongue/throat mildly tingles & burns for hours after. No other symptoms. Allergy?

Burning sensation. Honey comes in many varieties as far as the taste .All depends on the nectar the bees fees on, is it wild flower , orange blossom , it is possible the burning sensations comes from the honey you had, since it did not last i would not worry about it, i don't think it's allegories to honey.
No. Honey does not do that. Honey was used in ancient history as an antibiotic since bacteria cannot live in honey. Something else did it. What else did you take at the same time span?
Perhaps. Quite possibly. Consult an allergist for a definitive dianosis.