Does colon cancer cause abscess in the colon?

It can. If the cancer perforates the wall of the colon allowing feces to spill into localized area, an abscess can form. This more commonly happens with diverticulitis but can happen with cancer as well.
Most certaintly . If colon cancer grow large, it can cause perforation in that area and cause abscess formation. So be careful.
It's not known to. Colon cancer is not known to cause abscesses directly, but due to the fact that it can change bowel habits and cause at least partial blockage of the bowel, it's not surprising if bacteria/infection can occur and an abscess can be the result. There would be other signs like fever and pain that would easily be picked up by your doctor on exam and it should be found on surgery for this. Good luck.