I have a bad insonmia. Is it affecting my heart? Would it affect my heart rate? And what should I do.

Insomnia. There is acute insomnia or chronic insomnia, acute insomnia is less than 3 months and chronic is more than 3 to 6 months please identify the stressor that caused this, it could be move to a different time zone, financial, relation stress etc. Google sleep hygiene you may need short term meds like ambien cognitive behavior therapy for insomnia works best according to studies.
Several questions. Insomnia, or difficulty falling asleep, is unlikely to truly affect your heart. Stop all stimulants including caffeine, ginseng, peanuts, nicotine. Start a regular exercise program. Stop alcohol, while it may make you sleepy, it messes with your sleep cycle. Avoid taking daytime naps. You're less likely to be sleepy at bedtime. Set a regular bedtime and try taking melatonin just before sleep.