Please suggest a positive (work?)book to help: born w/adhd, years of physical/emotion/sexual abuse by parent, now has c ptsd, bipolar 2, & borderline.

Possibility. This sounds like an extremely complex situation that would benefit more from working individually with an experienced psychologist or psychiatrist. However, the mind-body workbook for ptsd by block(s) may be a nice accompaniment to your own more individualized therapy. Good luck to you.
The Courage to. Heal is a book that can help you alongside psychotherapy and support groups for survivors of sexual a use. It will take time to read and work on these issues, take your time and consult with your therapist as you work on these difficult issues.

Related Questions

I've got bpd. And bipolar 1, and ptsd, and body dysmorphic disorder. On lithium, but I'm a mess. Paranoid, I need help. Sexual abuse from 5-11 yrs?

Therapy ; meds. Sounds like you need therapy with someone who works with bpd ; also someone following your meds with your background you likely have trust ; control issues. ; expect negative outcomes--need to try to keep these from getting in the way of your treatment helps to have friends and or family you trust who can give you ferdback. Read more...