I have fluid in my ear whay should I do?

Ear fluid. Fluid in the ear can be secondary to a current ear infection, and antibiotics may be indicated. It may also be secondary to allergies causing eustachian tube dysfunction, and nasal treatment may be indicated. An otolaryngologist should evaluate the ear and the nasal cavity to ensure that it is not more concerning.
See doctor. See your doctor to have it evaluated and possibly treated by him. If it recurs, you might need to see an ear, nose and throat doctor to determine why this continues to happen.