I have bumps in between thighs and even on my vagina. They hurt but when I squeeze them either nothing comes out or like hard, white material. Painful?

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dermatology

In brief: Hair follicle bumps

You may have clogged pores in these areas.
These may run in families and are often related to hormonal fluctuations in women. Sometimes shaving and the use of oily skin products causes this or makes it worse. You need to use acne like creams to try to unclog the pores and use an electric razor or hair removal cream. Waxing and shaving make it worse.

In brief: Hair follicle bumps

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Carolyn Quist
This could be a problem as described above which is called hidradenitis suppuritiva. Need to see a doctor.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham