The hospital told me when i was in the hospital at 33 weeks that i was 2cm and 40% now my doctor is telling me i'm not dialtaed at all....Confused?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Don't be confused

Just listen to your doctor. Just like anything, manual examination accuracy will depend on who is doing it- who performs the examination.
More experienced doctor obviously will be able to tell you more accurately. No need to be confused and just follow up with your OB as directed. You don't want to be dilated anyway at 33 weeks. So, now your OB said you are not dilated- that is a good news.

In brief: Don't be confused

Dr. Adam Levy