I am having severe joint pain all over my body RA test is normal but it is so bad I have trouble walking and using my arms?

See a rheumatologist. The are many causes for generalized joint and/or soft tissue pain besides ra. Have you seen a rheumatologist? If not, have your pain evaluated by one so the cause can be determined and appropriate therapy started.