Is a virtual colonoscopy a good choice for a 35 yo healthy female who has a family history of colon cancer?

Perhaps. Virtual colonoscopy can certainly find colon polyps. The problem is that if one is found you would have to have another colon prep and colonoscopy so that the polyp could be biopsied. If you have a strong family history or other risk factors for colon cancer colonoscopy may be the better test.
Not first choice . Colonoscopy is the first choice , as it is true visualization of colon, if any polyp present, biopsy could be done , even a very small lesions , other mucosal pathology could be seen. Relatively safe . V c is non invasive screening procedure, if abnormal still need colonoscopy.