I have been taking thr birth control modicon and my breast have been swollen amd I always feel bloated no sexdrive. Wat kind is good to take?

Dr. Scott Beard
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Urogynecology

In brief: Make certain

First i'd stop the pill (with a backup method) and confirm that it is the source of the problem. If u stop and still have the symptoms then clearly not the pill.
If symptoms stop then trying a pill with a different Progesterone or lower estrogen may work out. Stop caffiene as it is common source of the first 2 problems, the last problem is complicated, check my answer on that subject.

In brief: Make certain

Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Scott Beard
Dr. Dan Hollis
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: See a doctor

I would recommend seeing a doctor specializing in Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
I never allowed my wife to take birth control pills.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Dan Hollis
Dr. Dan Hollis
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham