So using antibiotic ointment for inside my nose is ok?

In general yes. I frequently have my patients use antibiotic ointment in their nose. I just don't like them to use antibiotic appointments that contained neomycin. Neomycin sometimes can cause sensitivity and allergic reactions.
When appropriate- When one has an active infection or as a peri operative "bundle" to avoid a hospital acquired infection, yes. However, using abx ointment daily, without a clear reason or duration of therapy, it is not ok- the development of antibiotic - resistant organism will result.