How can I cut down on my using of marijuana.?

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Easier to stop

If you are truly addicted cutting down may not even be possible, you may have success initally but likely will go back to your baseline use in the face of stress.
Do you use it to relieve negative feelings? This is a sign of addiction, not really fun anymore just numbing some type of negative mood state or withdrawal state, do you have strong cravings to use? Seek counseling and/or doctor for help.

In brief: Easier to stop

Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Jeff Blixt
Dr. Tracy Berg
Surgery

In brief: Don't give up

With any drug tolerance, dependance and/or addiction, the first step is to want to make a change.
Next is to start by slowly, decreasing your use. If you get stalled or rebound to a high use level, you can always seek professional help, with an appointment to see your doctor. Good luck and don't give up.

In brief: Don't give up

Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Tracy Berg
Dr. Eric Weisman