58 year old female. Pain in lower left stomach and pencil shaped stools. In past diagonised with diverticulites. Could be colon cancer?

Go see your DR. For your annual stool occult blood test. Colon cancer usually present with positive blood in stool with anemia. Weight loss, loss of appetite and fatigue could happen at the later stage of colon cancer. Only a colonoscopy with biopsy of suspicious mass will confirm colon cancer. Go see a gastroenterologist to calm your mind.
Diverticulitis . The pain and change in caliber of the stools could point to a diverticulitis-related stricture. It is less likely you have colon cancer, unless there is a strong family history. Of course, a colonoscopy and possibly other studies can best determine the cause of the symptoms you described. Make an appointment with a gastroenterologist for a thorough evaluation.
Yes, but not forsure. Small stools and pain can be seen with a colo-rectal cancer but diverticulitis could do the same thing. Time for a colonoscopy right away!