Whenever I get home from school I get tired very fast even though I've done nothing to get tired why is that?

Dr. David Wyatt

In brief: Lots of things...

Could be as simple as normal, lack of sleep, too many carbs, or more serious like anemia, hypothyroidis, chronic fatigue or others.
So a visit to your family doc would be best advice- labs, physical and history would tell a lot! good luck!

In brief: Lots of things...

Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Wyatt
Dr. David Duhon
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Too little sleep

It is normal for adult humans to get drowsy in the mid to late afternoon - it's part of our circadian rhythm.
If you didn't get enough sleep the night before - and i'll bet you didn't - the normal afternoon drowsiness will be accentuated. Try getting eight or more hours of sleep at night. If you catching up on sleep by sleeping late on weekends, it means you need more sleep weeknights.

In brief: Too little sleep

Dr. David Duhon
Dr. David Duhon
Dr. Marsha Davis