I was wondering what could be wrong with me?! I am over a month late on my period. I took 5 pregnancy test just to be on the safe side. All negative. I have two children 3 and 5. I am sexually active and not on birth control. My appt is mon but I was jus

Several causes. There are several causes for delayed cycle and negative pregnancy test. Glad to see that you made an appointment as it is difficult to know what may be the cause without an evaluation. This may require blood work or possibly a pelvic ultrasound. Most of the time, the delay is because of benign reasons.