I know smoking is bad regardless., but how much marijuana consumption is considered unhealthy?

Dr. Stuart Wasser
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Amount is irrelevant
It is not a specific amount but a pattern of use that is worrisome.
Are there negative consequences (including a reduction of intellectial fuction and increase in restlessless when we are not using)? Are you using daily and never letting your head clear? Do the people around you express concern? Then you have a problem.

In brief: Amount is irrelevant
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Stuart Wasser
Dr. Brian Lynch
In brief: Marijuana
I believe in a perfect world no marijuana should be consumed.
You don't live in a perfect world. I believe people obviously get benefit from marijuana. The question is always why are you using? For physical: then you should take just enough to make those symptoms better whether it's decreasing nausea or increasing hunger or decreasing pain. If it's keeping you from being active it's too much.

In brief: Marijuana
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Brian Lynch
Dr. Vikram Patel