How can I loose weight?

Diet and Exercise. The goal is to burn more calories than you consume. Watch your diet-eliminate junk food and don't over eat. Consider liquids as well-soda, alcohol, etc contains a lot of calories. Exercise multiple times a week. If you find an activity you really enjoy you'll be more likely to engage in that activity. Avoid fad diets that could prevent you from getting adequate nutrition. Make healthy choices!
Usual ways. Weight control is all about a proper diet, but not dieting. A life style change is what is needed. Avoid soft drinks like coke. One can of coke per day leads to 12 pounds of weight gain per year. Avoid a lot of bread, rice, pasta and real starchy foods and eat more fruits and vegetables. Eat breakfast. Try not to eat after supper. Try to not eat everything on your plate.