Pain in my left leg from my knee down a lil numbness in my toes, I do have lower back problems can that be the cause? Also weakness in the am both legs sometimes

See a back surgeon. You may well have spinal disc disease with consequent pressure on nerve roots exiting the spinal cord. Get this taken care of before you have permanent problems.
Numbness in toes. If you have pain in one leg and have lower back problems this could be a symptom of lumbar radiculopathy. This condition causes referred pain or numbness down the leg and into the foot. Rest pain (its worse when your sitting or lying down) is more indicative of nerve origin. Pain with motion is more typical with a musculoskeletal origin. A neurologist would be best to determine the origin.
Probably nerve . Quite often a low back problem may be causing a nerve irritation. You will probably need to have an orthopedic exam, x-rays and ct scan and emg. The treatment may be office based or require more intense therapy.