I have acne since I have been 14 and I have tried antibiotics proactive , foam ckarity nothing works im 33and I feel depress and imberess I do?

Dr. Philip Rosenblum
In brief: See a different derm
There are many options and accurane is one of them. One caution with that medication is depression which can become severe.
A good dermatologist or family doctor can discuss the risks with you.

In brief: See a different derm
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. Philip Rosenblum
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology
In brief: Acne in adult women
Adult women often have acne.
It is not the same as teenage acne & does not respond to antibiotics. Tretinoin (retin a (tretinoin) ) may help. Spironolactone is dramatic & very well tolerated.The dose can be 25 to 200 mg a day. It is generic & cheap. It can be added to a birth control pill. Not to be used if pregnant. It is standard for pcos. It is an antiandrogen. Usually it takes 3 months to work.

In brief: Acne in adult women
Adult women often have acne.
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan