6 mo ago had my inguinal lymph nodes removed dt inflammation. I have a hardened node in my neck that has been swollen for over a year. Should I worry. ?

Dr. Edward Gold
In brief: See your doctor
There is no way to tell what is going on without a full examination by your physician.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Nancy Mckinney
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Best to be seen
Lymph nodes are throughout your body and can become enlarged in response to infection, other inflammatory conditions, or by being infiltrated by cancer cells.
The fact you had a node removed recently which showed "inflammation" makes it more likely that this node is also inflammatory, from a systemic inflammatory condition. Also lymph nodes that are cancerous tend to grow. Still, best to be seen.

In brief: Best to be seen
Dr. Nancy Mckinney
Dr. Nancy Mckinney
Dr. Steven Seres