I always have a bloated abdomen. My doc says it's related to perimeno. Would I always be bloated from this? I'm concerned I may have a tumor.

Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Seek 2nd opinion
If you are still concerned, you should seek a second opinion, possibly see a gynecologist.

In brief: Seek 2nd opinion
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Gynecology
In brief: Possibly
Bloating is typically a symptom that is related to distention or gas in the bowel.
Hormone changes during menopause can effect the motility of the bowel and therefore result in bloating. This can also be a symptom of ovarian cancer so a person should be thoroughly evaluated to rule out more serious causes before saying it is hormonal or dietary related.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Carolyn Quist
Dr. Keegan Duchicela