A piece of cartilage below the top earflap of my earlobe gives off extreme pain when slight pressure is put on it. What could this be?

Pressure sore lesion. It is possibly a pressure sore lesion. See your dermatologist or ENT doctor and ask them if you have a chondrodermatitis nodularis helicis chronicus lesion?
Not sure. Could be a congenital abnormality (a piece of cartilage that you were born with) or an infection around the ear next to the cartilage. If you are touching the part of your ear in front of your ear canal, could also be pain from your jaw joint (tmj). Your doctor can help differentiate these.
Pressure sore. Most likely a pressure sore lesion that goes by the name of "chondrodermatitis nodularis helicis chronicus." it comes on from sleeping on the ear and the pressure leads to an area o decreased blood flow with a resulting sore. I treat these by removing them and some of the underlying cartilage.